The building at 34 Sztálin utca was nationalised on the basis of law decree number 1952./4. The State Economies National Trust rented the premises from 1952 until 1963. It then came under the management of the Hódmezővásárhely Town Council cultural department for a year. From 1964, with resolution 593-5/1964 of the Town Committee president of the Hódmezővásárhely Town Council the real-estate owner became the Csongrád County Council Town Committee Commercial Department, all the way up until 1974. Until its emptying it was used as a school and for educational purposes.
Sztálin utca in 1960; the Emlékpont building is on the corner