|HISTORY OF THE BUILDING
The builder and owner of the building was Bálint Hajdú Jr. The building with several stories on Andrássy út was built in 1924. Hajdú bought the land on 22nd October 1923, in a 50-50 share with his wife, Julianna Majsay. The upper floors of the building had 12 rooms, while there were businesses on the ground floor.
Hajdú building on Andrássy utca in the 1930s